The defrosting principle of the Party Cooler Cart is th […]
The defrosting principle of the Party Cooler Cart is the same as that of the refrigerator. The following will introduce the method of defrosting the refrigerator.
A refrigerator is a common household appliance for storing food. For example, the food stored in the refrigerator evaporates a lot of water, and the water will condense into frost when it is cold. After the refrigerator freezes, it will hinder the exchange of heat, which will make the cooling effect worse. To prevent this from happening, the refrigerator needs to be defrosted regularly. How to defrost the refrigerator?
1. Unplug the refrigerator first. If there is a switch on the refrigerator panel, turn off the switch to prevent leakage during defrosting.
2. Open the refrigerator door, then take out the drawer and clean the drawer with detergent. Be careful not to clean it with strong acid and strong alkaline solution.
3. Wipe the thick frost on the inner wall of the refrigerator with a wet towel. If the frost is difficult to remove, you can try it with an ice shovel, but do not use a sharp tool to scrape it.
4. After frosting or being removed, wipe the inner wall of the refrigerator with a damp cloth and repeat several times until all are wiped clean.
5. After the defrosting of the refrigerator is completed, turn on the power of the refrigerator again and wait for the temperature of the refrigerator to reach the set value.